Terms of service
The Client must expressly declare that he authorizes the collection or updating of his contact data, for integration in the files of theeradaluz.ptfor the purpose of managing customers, commercial relationships, as well as sending advertising about products and services under the terms of Law no. 6/99, Law no. 41/2004 and Directive no. CE, through automated processing and profiling, through all available communication channels, including electronic means.
The express consent must be made when registering in the Online Store, in the option indicated there for that purpose.
The contact data collected will be kept for the period in which the purpose for which your treatment was consented is verified, or until the exercise of the right of opposition, rectification and erasure of the same is verified.
The data subject has the right to access the stored data free of charge, as well as to request its limitation, rectification, opposition or erasure when, among other legal grounds, the contact data is inaccurate or is no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated it. your collection.
The holder also has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the consent previously given.
To exercise these rights or other additional questions you may have regarding data protection, you can contact by emaileradaluz.ptto support address@ eradaluz.pt,to authenticate and prove the identity of the data subject.
A eradaluz.ptdoes not transfer the collected contact data to third parties. If there is a legitimate basis for its transfer, the Customer will be informed in advance, and the identity of the recipients and the purpose of processing the data transferred will be transmitted.
Cookies are used in some areas of our website to enable the functionality of this area and to make it easier for visitors to use it.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can view and/or print pages of www.eradaluz.pt for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material fromwww.earadaluz.pt.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material fromwww.eradaluz.pt.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material fromwww.eradaluz.pt.
- Redistribute content fromeradaluz.pt.
Product Information, Prices and Contents
A eradaluz.ptreserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
The images that illustrate each producteradaluz.ptmay differ from the product subsequently delivered.
Items for sale in the online store are subject to existing stock and orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. In the event of a temporary or permanent out of stock, the customer will be duly notified, and an alternative of products with similar characteristics will be suggested.
The prices of the products are indicated in € (Euros) and include VAT at the legal rate in force, as well as the cost of packaging. The cost of transport for the customer is not included.
order and payment
To make a purchase on the Online Store oferadaluz.pt, the user must register as a customer.
Once registered, the user can place an order by selecting the desired products. You must follow all the steps described in it, so that the order is successfully completed.
After confirming the order in the online store oferadaluz.pt, you must select the payment method you want, among the available options, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Visa or Mastercard.
Any order placed in the online store oferadaluz.pt will only be processed after the actual receipt of payment. The formalization of the order in itself does not constitute a reservation of the products.
After confirming the order in the online store oferadaluz.pt, an email will be sent to the contact address registered by the customer at the time of formalization, with all the details about delivery, billing and payment information. If the customer does not receive the order confirmation email, he is requested to contact theeradaluz.ptthrough the telephone contact 004901523095104703 or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the conditions of unshipped orders or the cancellation of an unshipped order can be carried out when requested via the support email.@ eradaluz.pt.
Orders will only be shipped after confirmation of stock and payment and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
If an order cannot be satisfied in part or in full, the customer will be immediately contacted byeradaluz.pt.
After receiving the data regarding the order, the user has 3 working days to make the payment. If you do not do so within this period, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Proof of bank transfer must be sent to the emailSupport@ eradaluz.pt.
Payments are received in euros, regardless of the currency in which the transaction is made. Conversion fees for payments made in other currencies must be borne by the customer.
Statement of Responsibility
A eradaluz.ptexpressly declares and warrants that:
- a) It will properly handle the Personal Data it collects from its Customers within the scope of providing the Online Store Service; that they will be treated lawfully and confidentially, loyally and transparently, and in a way that guarantees their security, namely by undertaking to protect such Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized dissemination or access;
- b) Is in a position to ensure all appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of Personal Data meets the requirements of the current Personal Data Protection Law, approved by Law No. October and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016, ("GDPR"), which will enter into force on 25 May 2018;
- c) The Personal Data are only intended for the execution of orders placed on the Online Store, and only those necessary, adequate, relevant and limited for that purpose are collected;
- d) You will keep the Personal Data accurate and up to date;
- f) It will not use the Personal Data to which it has access for any purpose other than that provided for in these Terms and Conditions;
- g) Upon request of the Customer, it will destroy said Personal Data immediately and efficiently.
eradadaluz.pt reserves the right to change any information, including prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event that a product is sold out, eradaluz.pt has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid in any way that the customer wishes. THE eradaluz.pt must also notify the customer if there are equivalent products.
Please note that use of this site and any other of our services constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Despite all the attention given when preparing the contents of the website, the information, texts, graphic documents and/or other services may contain errors or be incomplete. In these situations, the eradaluz.pt shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) the website, including damage caused by viruses or any inaccuracy or imperfection of the information.